In order to serve best our members, OWQA communication with several state and National organizations, associations and government agencies. Be sure to click on Learn About Water tab to learn about what in important in the world of water
Members of OWQA are dealers, manufacturers and distributors of water quality products and services. These companies aim to improve the health and safety of Ohio’s water. Our members are committed to continuing education, professional certification and remaining up to date on industry relevant information.
uphold all principles of fair, competitive selling. So that we may merit the esteem of the customers in the communities we serve.
1. We offer honest, truthful, clear and completely described values at all times in all circumstances.
2. We tell our customers all they wish to know and everything they are entitled to know about our products and services so that they may make informed decisions and enjoy maximum satisfaction.
3. We use and therefore stand behind only those guarantees and warranties which are reasonable, specific and may dependably be fulfilled.
4. We avoid the use of misleading devices or schemes which could tend to promise capacity or performance beyond the limits recommended by the manufacturers of our products and supplies.
5. We sell our products and services on their own merits, without attempting to downgrade those of our competitors. For we all belong to one industry and the public reputation of that industry is dependent upon our individual integrity.
National Salt Distributors
Work: (937) 592-3333
Servisoft of Middlefield, LLC
Work: (440) 834-4612
Donamarc Water Systems Co.
Phone (330) 896-4949
Work: (419) 273-2531
Peacock Water (Main Location)
Work: (800) 333-6312
Fresh Water Systems
Phone: (440) 221-9712
Culligan of Northwest Ohio
Work: (800) 332-6849 or (419) 592-7936
6870 Licking Valley Road
Frazeysburg, OH 43822
Phone: (740) 828-2770